We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. To apply for a position at Hopper Termite & Pest Management, please download and print our Employment Application (this is in PDF format).
Hopper Termite and Pest Management is a family owned and operated company, founded in 1963. Our company is rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence. As a company with strong family values we use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet any challenge. At Hopper Termite and Pest Management we surround ourselves with talented, dedicated, professionals who share in our enthusiasm and values.
Hopper Termite and Pest Management currently has 1 position open : (click on Job Title to learn more)
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Service Technician who enjoys hands-on problem solving, working outdoors, physical and technical work, and building relationships with customers. As a Service Technician you will help protect homes, businesses, and the surrounding environment from unwanted pest using technology, products, and equipment. The ideal candidate has a solid work ethic, strong communication skills, a desire to work with people, and a drive to help protect the health and safety of the public and environment. Previous experience is a plus; however Hopper Termite and Pest Management will provide All training and certifications needed.
Applicants must be able to work Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Saturday if needed. Our pay is competitive.
- Inspecting houses for signs of termites or other organisms
- Building and Maintaining Customer Relationships
- Develop Solutions for Customers Pest Problems
- Applying Chemicals in Residential and Commercial Settings
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Self-motivator and ability to stay focused
- Ability and desire to learn about the pest industry
- Strong communication skills
- Display a positive attitude
- Willingness to work as team and help co-workers when needed
- Attention to detail
- Must possess good problem-solving skills
- Paid time off and flexible schedule
- Impressive learning potential
- Family atmosphere
- Full Training and industry orientation
If you are committed, dependable and want to continue to help our company succeed we would like to talk to you! Want to know more? Call us now at (501) 362-8251. Your inquiry is confidential. You can email your resume to email@example.com, fax it to (501) 362-0206, or just stop by!
Hopper Termite and Pest Management is an equal opportunity employer.
DFWP/ Background checks required.