We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. To apply for a position at Hopper Termite & Pest Management, please download and print our Employment Application (this is in PDF format).
Hopper Termite and Pest Management is a family owned and operated company, founded in 1963. Our company is rooted in trust, integrity, professionalism, and excellence. As a company with strong family values we use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet any challenge. At Hopper Termite and Pest Management we surround ourselves with talented, dedicated, professionals who share in our enthusiasm and values.
Hopper Termite and Pest Management currently has 1 position open : (click on Job Title to learn more)
Scheduling Coordinator/Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a full-time Scheduling Coordinator/Customer Service Representative to join our team! The candidate must possess a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and computer and clerical proficiency. Additionally, the candidate must enjoy working with people and the public (customer service skills), be a team player, work well in a face paced environment, and be detail orientated.
- Answer incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by answering questions and providing information about services and rates with professionalism
- Use software to schedule appointments & prepare daily work schedules for multiple service technicians
- Effectively use problem solving skills to appropriately and efficiently solve any customer issues or concerns.
- Take ownership of customer concerns and communicate with managers and technicians to resolve issues with scheduling and services
- Provide general administrative and office support
- Generate work orders and performs data entry
- Previous administrative and customer service experience desired
- Proficient with computer programs
- Proficient at typing
- Efficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability and desire to learn about pest industry
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work as a team and help co-workers when needed
- Attention to detail
- Must work well in fast-paced busy office environment
- Must be able to act as a liaison between office staff, technicians, and customers
- Must display patience and understanding to customers in sometimes difficult situations
- Must be polite and have a positive attitude at all times (especially during high-stress situations)
- Must be reliable, honest and hard-working
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. Pay is competitive. We offer a fun, upbeat environment that is family oriented.
If you are committed, dependable and want to continue to help our company succeed we would like to talk to you! Want to know more? Call us now at (501) 362-8251. Your inquiry is confidential. You can email your resume to email@example.com, fax it to (501) 362-0206, or just stop by!
Hopper Termite and Pest Management is an equal opportunity employer.
DFWP/ Background checks required.