We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. To apply for a position at Hopper Termite & Pest Management, please download and print our Employment Application (this is in PDF format).
Hopper Termite and Pest Management is a family owned and operated company, founded in 1963. With over 55 years of experience in the pest management industry, we offer customers pest control solutions that they can trust and rely on. Hopper Termite and Pest Management is a company with strong core values. We surround ourselves with talented, dedicated professionals who share our values, vision, and enthusiasm of bringing quality service to each and every customer.
Hopper Termite and Pest Management currently has 1 position open.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Service Technician who enjoys hands-on problem solving, working outdoors, physical and technical work, and building relationships with customers. As a Service technician you will help protect homes, businesses, and the surrounding environment from unwanted pest using technology, products, and equipment. The ideal candidate has a solid work ethic, strong communication skills, a desire to work with people, integrity, and a drive to help protect the health and safety of the public and environment. This position provides the opportunity to learn, work and grow with a local family owned industry leader. Previous experience is a plus; however Hopper Termite and Pest Management will provide All training and certifications needed.
Work hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Some Saturdays when needed. Pay is competitive, based on experience. We offer a fun upbeat environment that is family oriented.
- Inspecting houses for signs of termites or other organisms
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Develop solutions for customers pest problems
- Applying chemicals in residential and commercial settings
- Previous customer service experience
- Enjoy working outdoors in all weather.
- Self-motivator and ability to stay focused
- Ability and desire to learn about the pest industry
- have a commitment to quality work
- Strong communication skills
- Display a positive attitude
- Willingness to work as team and help co-workers when needed
- Attention to detail
- Must possess good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pass a state issued examine
- Must pass background check, drug screening, and motor vehicle driving record ( 5 years)
What we have to offer:
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Professional growth
- Full Training and industry orientation
- Family atmosphere